8.8 k Views
Mouse Toggle, Air Mouse AppMouse toggle air mouse app is a brilliant tool to help you turn your stock Firestick remote which is very limited in functions into an airmouse. The addition of this app to your Firestick makes it easy for you to add mouse mode to your stock Firestick remote control. It is very simple to toggle between modes with just the click of a button.
- Works just like a regular mouse
- Can click
- Long click
- Wheel up
- Wheel down
- Auto detects devices
- You can also set up the IP manually
- Fire TV or Fire Stick
- Stock/original remote control
How To InstallDownload the mouse toggle app which is available from Ares Wizard or from the link within our APK section on the forum.
- Send or sideload the mouse toggle air mouse app to your Fire TV or Fire Stick just like you would any other app
- Verify ‘ADB Debugging is enabled by going to your Fire TV’s main menu – Settings – Developer Options – ADB Debugging = Enabled – Apps from Unknown Sources = Enabled
- Select the ‘Send app’ button on the next page
- The ‘Play/Pause button on your stock remote toggles between mouse and normal remote modes.
- To enable ‘Mouse mode’ double tap the Play/pause button (Quickly)
- To enable normal remote mode single tap
- Up, Down, Left, Right controls the mouse pointer.
- Select – Mouse Click
- Menu – Scroll Wheel UP
- Fast Fwd – Scroll wheel down