Website Terms and Conditions of Use
TermsBy accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law. “Best Kodi Guides” refers to all authors and contributors collectively, for the purpose of identifying content from this site.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Best Kodi Guides Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display; attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Best Kodi Guides Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
4. LimitationsBest Kodi Guides nor its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Best Kodi Guides Website, even if Best Kodi Guides or an authorise representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Best Kodi Guides Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Best Kodi Guides will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Ares Blog may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Best Kodi Guides does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksBest Kodi Guides has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement this blog of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk. We do not condone piracy and you should check your regional laws to ensure you are not infringing copyright or acting illegally.
8. Governing LawAny claim related to this website shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales without regards to its conflict of law provisions. [Adsense-A]
DMCA NoticesThis does not upload, host, duplicate or provide any content we report upon. All content that maybe available is via 3rd party hosts, websites or software we have no control over. You should refer any DMCA claims to the hosts or providers concerned. To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and legal fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact a legal advisor. Your communication must include substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify in sufficient detail the location of copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://www.best-kodi-guides.eu/uglytext_page.html”) or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” Send the written communication to: