How to Install Ares Wizard via Zip File
18.4 k Views
How to Install Ares Wizard via zipfileIn previous versions of Ares Wizard, there was a URL Address that was used to install in your version of Kodi/SPMC. But due to recent events, the old version of Ares Wizard was forced to close. But has now returned as a Utility Maintenance Wizard only. It can only be installed via a zipfile. This zipfile is only available in the Streaming World Forum.
What is a Zipfile ?But what exactly is a zipfile ? Here’s a link to Wikipedia that does a better job explaining that better than I could ever give it justice.
Where to Start
- Save the zipfile found in Ares Project Forum in a location you have easy access to or a USB Flash Drive.Open your version of Kodi/SPMC.Select Add-ons.
- Open your version of Kodi/SPMC.
- Select Add-ons.
- Click the Open Box Icon found in the upper left corner as shown above.
- Select Install from zip file.
- At this point you will need to go where you have saved the zipfile from Ares Project Forum. It may be in your downloads folder if using a PC, a SD Card or even a USB Flash drive.
- Find script.areswizard-0.0.69 and click.
- You will be returned to the previous page.
- Where after a brief moment, the Installation Confirmation will appear usually in the upper right corner as shown above.
- Go back one page and select My Add-ons.
- Scroll down to Program add-ons, as shown above.
- Find Ares Wizard and Select.
- Select Open to proceed.