Pron.tv, The New Alternative to Alluc.ee ? Part 2.
Pron.tvWhat is an API Code and in addition how will Pron.tv enhance my search results in Kodi. First of all, lets explain what an API Code is : Basically, an API specifies how software components should interact. Additionally, APIs are used when programming graphical user interface (GUI) components. A good API makes it easier to develop a program by providing all the building blocks. A programmer then puts the blocks together. An application programming interface key (API key) is a code passed in by computer programs calling an application programming interface (API) to identify the calling program, its developer, or its user to the Web site.
Pron.tv Add-on ListAs a result of following Part 1, it was necessary to provide a List of Current Add-ons that have Pron.tv in their list of Scrapers. I was pleasantly surprised at the number of Add-ons with pron.tv while doing my research. I will give a brief description on how to enable Pron.tv as well as where to find it settings. There are a few exceptions as you will see further down. So lets begin. The List above is current as of April 3/18. There are still a number of Add-ons that have Alluc listed in their list of Scrapers/Providers. As these change to Pron.tv, I will update as needed.
Where are these Located ?The majority of the Add-ons listed are conveniently found in the same Location, with the exception of Three (3) at this time. Death Streams, Death Streams RD(Real Debrid) and Uranus. So for our first example, I'll show you where the others have Pron.tv Scraper. Select the Add-on of choice and do the following steps:
- Go to My Add-ons.
- Select the Add-on.
- Bring up the Context Menu – Right Click with Mouse – Select “C” on Keyboard – Hit button on remote with Three (3) Lines.
- Select Settings.
- Click General.
- Select “Open Scraper Settings“.
- Select Scrapers #3.
- Scroll down to Pron.tv.
- Enable, if not done so already.
- Enter User Name & Password
- (Optional) Adjust Max Results for Search.
- Don't Forget to click OK before you exit. This must be done each and every time you change/alter any Setting.
Death Streams / Death Streams RDThe Following process is the same for Both versions of Death Streams.
- Open Death Streams.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to Scrapers #3.
- Move Cursor to the right and scroll down to Pron Plus.
- Click to Enable.
- Enter User Name & Password.
- Select OK before exiting, this will lock/set any changes made.
Uranus Add-onThe Uranus Add-on is slightly different from the rest :
- Open Settings same as the first example.
- Select Accounts & Providers.
- Select Open UniversalScraper settings.
- Proceed as directed in Steps 7 to 11 from example 1.
In ConclusionAs I stated earlier, I will try to keep up with any changes to the Current Add-on List as they are discovered. If you have found any that are not on the list provided, stop by the Streaming World Forum and let us know. Finally, while searching Add-ons for Pron.tv scrapers, I did notice something rather interesting. For those of you who have a Build installed and if it has any of the Add-ons listed (most do know) you will see a pattern.
Other than the Death Streams and Uranus add-ons, once you have enabled and Entered your Username & Password in one Add-on the rest will be automatically completed as well. For example, after setting up Mystique as shown in example 1., all others using that method were already entered. That saved a ton of time. The Build I used was the Durex Build for Krypton 17.6.