How To Install a Repo from Within another Repo
Installing a Repo from Within a RepoRepo: Kodi includes an interface to browse remote repo from where add-ons can be retrieved. The model is similar to the way many Linux distributions work, whereby there is a main repository that is the default, and and additional ones may be added by the user. (source) There are many articles and blogs from other people and groups that have explained what a repo is. What it does, and how to use it. Consequently, we come across a question in the Streaming World Forum that ends up being a good idea to Blog about. This no exception. The Androidbboy repo was changed and someone asked where the new url address was. After explaining it was included in the Mr.Blamo repo, the next question was how to install it?
Before Installing a RepoIf you have a clean 17 install, you will have to enable unknown sources first.
- Click Settings (cog)
- Choose System Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Toggle Unknown Sources
- A warning pop-up will appear
- Click Settings (cog)
- Click File Manager
- Double Click Add Source
- Click “None” text window
- Type EXACTLY: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz
- Select OK.
- Type MrBlamo (or a name you will remember!)
- Click OK
Installing Repo from Zip File
- Back out or hit the “Home icon” to go back to your Home Screen
- Click Add-ons
- Scroll to Add-on Browser (Open Box)
- Scroll to Install from zip file
- Select MrBlamo
- Click repository.blamo-0.1.3.zip
- Now wait for “Add-on enabled” message, this normally will appear in the top right corner.
- Click Install from repository
Installing from Repository
- Click Blamo
- Wait for the Add-on installed notification.
- Take note of the Check Mark in front of each repo name indicating it is now enabled.
- That is an easy way to confirm it is installed and enabled.
- Return to Install from repository.
- Click Androidbboy.
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Add-on Name
- Click Install
- Now wait for “Add-on enabled” message
While we do our best to keep you and our members up to date, we also like to help all those who are new to kodiland, as well as those who are not. You’re never to old to learn something new. I hope you enjoyed this article, please have a look at our other topics at Best-Kodi-Guides.